Yesterday Ben and I went to the North Carolina Ukelele Academy to enroll him in lessons and buy a beginner ukelele. He picked one out all by himself, the choice of which I think was made based on how much it looks like an electric guitar :) He played it when he got home before he had to leave for choir practice. After rehearsal he told me he couldn't wait to get home and play his ukelele, that he had been thinking about it all during choir, and that he could "hear how good my music was gonna be in my head!" This morning he woke me up at 6 AM by demanding that he wanted to play his ukelele, and after school he came home and strummed a little before his nap.
I think it's been a good purchase so far.
1 comment:
If you have room for it on the plane, I'd love to hear him play!
Post a Comment